teas_me: (podfic: pinkphones)
[personal profile] teas_me
So, I asked for permission to podfic this fic pretty much as soon as it posted on [livejournal.com profile] hd_fan_fair's Career Fair 2012. I messaged the mods and they got in touch with the lovely [livejournal.com profile] renrenren3. It's been well over a year, but it's finally done, and so worth it (I think). Thanks so much Ren for giving permission to record. Hope you all enjoy!

Title: The Purpose of Rubber Ducks
Author: [livejournal.com profile] renrenren3
Summary: Harry likes his job in the Office for the Regulamentation and Control of Interweb Publications well enough, but Malfoy's being a git and making trouble as usual. Luckily Harry can go home and chat with his new friend, the anonymous comedy blogger who's so popular with wizards and Muggles alike... Features Muggles, inter-office memos, house-elves, rubber ducks, 4am chats, and porn. Because that's what the internet is for.
Character(s)/Pairing(s): Harry/Draco, Ron/Hermione
Rating: PG-13
Cover art: [livejournal.com profile] teas_me
length: 01:44:39
Link to Text: here


Download links located here at AO3

Date: 2013-10-21 09:27 pm (UTC)
evening12: (Default)
From: [personal profile] evening12
Eeeeeppp!!!! Excitement!!! This is one of my favourite Drarry fic. It's hilarious and now you are telling me that it's a podfic! And that you read it!! bahh!! This is the next podfic I listen to (once I finish the one that i have started)

Date: 2013-10-21 11:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] teas-me.livejournal.com
YAY! I'm so glad you're excited! I really hope you like it as much as I do!

Date: 2014-01-26 02:58 pm (UTC)
evening12: (Default)
From: [personal profile] evening12
It took me a while to manage to listen to your podfic but I just finished a few days ago on my commute to work :D

It was lovely. Just as funny as reading the fic was. I love the sound effects that you added they worked brilliantly. And your reading of Draco typing on a Muggle keyboard. Fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to make this happen :D

All I need podfic wise is for someone to podfic my favourite funny Snarry fic and my podfic listener life is completed lol

Date: 2014-01-26 03:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] teas-me.livejournal.com
\o/

Thank you so much bb!!! That reading of Draco using the keyboard.. OMG I had no idea how to do that at first. It was literally the last thing I recorded, and I'm soooo very glad it worked! The sound effects were also one of my favorite little bits of this podfic :)

And which Snarry fic is this??? hmmmm?

Date: 2014-01-26 03:08 pm (UTC)
evening12: (Default)
From: [personal profile] evening12
I glad that you tackled that part of Draco using the keyboard. That one is even better in the podfic because it's just funnier when it's read out loud.

hahaha. I always remember this fic as being awesomely hilarious so I didn't remember that it was a BigBang entry.

If anything you should check it out because Severus runs the show, So much personality and snarkyness. The Boy Who Died A Lot

Date: 2014-01-26 03:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] teas-me.livejournal.com
How could I have never heard of this fic before?!

*bookmarks to read*

September 2020

S M T W T F S
   12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 08:39 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios