teas_me: (Default)
[personal profile] teas_me
First half of my exams went pretty well, I think. So YAY. Two more next week.

Also, these came:



Oh yeah. It's on!

Date: 2014-06-12 02:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] akatnamedeaster.livejournal.com
Have a great time and congrats on your exams! Are you taking the summer off?

Date: 2014-06-15 12:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] teas-me.livejournal.com
I can't wait, really. And thanks! I have more this coming week. I think I did all right on the other two, but I won't know until Tuesday night at the earliest about last week's.

I wish I were taking the summer off. Since I'm in an accelerated program, we go straight for 21 months. I get 2 weeks in August in during the third semester, and some time (unsure exactly how much right now) for Christmas. It's so worth it though, because it means I'll be done faster.

Date: 2014-06-15 12:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] akatnamedeaster.livejournal.com
Oof, that sounds rough! Nursing school is tough on a regular schedule, accelerated it must be brutal. Good on you for doing so well. :) I hope you're planning a hell of a vacation when you're done.

Date: 2014-06-15 12:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] teas-me.livejournal.com
OMG it is incredibly brutal. Fitting in all the same amount of work into 12-week semesters instead of 16-week semesters. I should really post most school related things here instead of just on Facebook.

I wish I could go away for a long vacation when I'm done, but... if things work out the way they need to, hubby and I will actually be preparing to welcome a baby. We'll need to do IVF anyway (which is a story in itself that hasn't been updated), so I am planning on scheduling that so the baby will be born after I take my board exams around January 2016. I'll be 38 by then and won't want to wait any longer.

Date: 2014-06-15 12:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] akatnamedeaster.livejournal.com

I wish I could go away for a long vacation when I'm done, but... if things work out the way they need to, hubby and I will actually be preparing to welcome a baby

I was wondering what had happened now that you had started to narrow the issue down. I really hope you are.

I know a lot of people who had their first around that age, I was in my mid-30's and glad I was. There was no way I was prepared before that.

I understand your absence, you have a ton on your plate right now and in the near future. I'm just glad you pop in once in a while and let us know you're doing okay. :)

Date: 2014-06-15 12:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] teas-me.livejournal.com
Yeah... I've been meaning to update that bit for a while. I start writing it, and then realize that I have so much other stuff to do, that I don't have time for it. I'll get there eventually.

*hugs*

September 2020

S M T W T F S
   12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 23rd, 2026 05:16 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios